Since, I have been nominated for the “Versatile Blogger Award” I must now share with you 7 things; seven things about myself that you may not already know.
- I am a child to a pair of parents whom were both born in Puerto Rico. I have been raised in a Hispanic household. Eat, breath, speak, and live within this Hispanic culture. I am Puerto Rican & bilingual; very fluent in Spanish.Looks are deceiving aren’t they?
- The poems that I have posted thus far of mourning & death speak of my father who I lost at the age of nine. The memories of him and my time spent with him are scarce but it is the only thing that I can loosely hold within me.
- I am a full-time college student in transition. Since my freshman year I was set on becoming a physical therapist with a Doctorate. Throughout my course of study I realized that this scientific path wasn’t for me (about 3 yrs later). I completed all my writing courses and felt quite void. I have now switched majors & will follow my Passion – I have future aspirations of becoming an English & ESL teacher.
- I feel as though I am a great writer, I have a lot on my mind that I like to branch out & voice when ironically enough when it comes to orating things I become quite numb. I get choked up, my heart races, my face gets hot, and I become quite flustered and nervous. A great writer & orator is the total package!
- I live through my words, thoughts and feelings. I wish my power in orating was as strong as my written verbal message. Slowly but surely I must flourish and become as vibrant as the potential of the words scrambled in my mind and the thoughts put onto paper.
- I love fashion, I consider myself a fashionista. I enjoy shopping and creating different outfits, the clothes you wear are a reflection of you; a form of expression. Written work, vocally speaking and appearance are all forms of communication – consciously or subconsciously.
- I love cars! My dream car is a 2012 purple dodge charger SRT8 & my second choice would be a 2012 purple dodge challenger SRT8. I would want it dropped an inch or two, a set of deep dish chrome rims with a purple lip, purple HID lights, an awesome stereo system, & tints. Then I would definitely need a great alarm system to keep my baby safe!
- — I hope these seven blurbs about me gave you a little insight. ***